Slow Cooker UnStuffed Pepper Soup // Recipe

A few days ago I found/modified this recipe and it turned out great! I call it "UnStuffed Pepper Soup" because it's a mix between a deconstructed stuffed pepper (aka "unstuffed") and a taco soup-ish type dish. :) 

Ingredients: 
Homemade vegetable broth - 2 cups
Polish sausage - 2x - diced into quarters
Ground turkey w/ taco seasoning (not a ton, but some) - 1 lb.
Black Beans
Frozen bag of corn
Onion - diced
Green pepper - diced
Tomato sauce
Crushed Tomatoes - one big can or two little cans
Minced Garlic
Slap Ya Mama
Italian Seasoning

Brown the ground turkey and add in taco seasoning. 
Put everything in the crockpot and let simmer for 4-6 hours! 
Serve over rice. 

I really like the two types of meat together. It was so good! I shared a sample with my neighbor and she and her daughter loved it too!


Comments

Popular Posts